$14.95 – $24.95
Borax is a natural alkaline mineral salt which is a very effective antibacterial, fungicidal cleaning and bleaching agent. It is widely regarded as better for the environment than bleach.
You can use Borax to make your own dishwashing products or try these other recipes;
• Remove mildew and mustiness from linens by soaking in 2 cups with water and let sit for 3-4 hours
• Mix 50:50 with honey to eradicate ants – this works really well
• To remove sticky gooey gummy adhesive mix 2:1 ratio borax and water and rub on
• For good cell wall growth and for fruit and seed development in your apple tree add boron, a trace mineral, to the soil. Sprinkle a cup around full-sized apple tree (or a couple of tablespoons around a young tree) every 3–4 years.
• Sprinkle on a damp sponge or soft cloth and use as you would a powdered cleanser. This can even be used on fibreglass surfaces without scratching, such as showers, tiles and baths.
• Remove stains from stainless steel or porcelain sinks with a paste of 1 cup borax and lemon juice. Using a sponge or cloth, rub the stain with the paste. Rinse with warm water.
• Mix 1 tsp Green Goddess Hemp & Eucalyptus Organic Dish Wash, 1 tsp borax and 1 litre warm water in a spray bottle and use to clean outdoor furniture.
• Mix 1 tsp to ½ cup water and soak toes/feet to get rid of fungal infections
Check out some other great borax uses here
Find out more about borax here
Do not ingest or inhale. Irritant to eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Weight 1051 g Dimensions 130 × 130 × 125 mm